WE RUN AN ‘AFTER SCHOOL CLUB’ FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 3:30P.M. TO 5:30P.M. AT A COST OF £3.50 PER HOUR. CHILDREN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK, PLAY GAMES AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPUTER SUITE. IT IS EASY TO ENROL YOUR CHILD PLEASE ASK AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE OR DOWNLOAD THE FORM.
We also have a wide selection of clubs which are run by teachers, teaching assistants, parents, volunteers from the local church and outside agencies.
Gymnastics Club for Years 1 – 6 Please click here to read an email received from the gymnastics coach praising the children’s behaviour. Names have been removed to prevent naming individuals.
- Cross Country Club for Years 4, 5 and 6
- Yoga (lunchtimes) for Years R, 1 and 2
- Football Club for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 (to commence after Easter 2017)
- Clubbercise for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Cookery Club for Year 5 (Term 5 and 6)
- Cheerleading Club for Years R, 1 and 2.
- Multi-sports Club (football themed) for Years R, 1 and 2 (to commence after Easter 2017)